Production Sound Representative
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United States - California - Burbank
Sep. 14, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit OverviewWarner Bros. Studio Operations (WBSO) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
Warner Bros. Studio Operations seeks a Production Sound Representative for the Production Sound department. The Production Sound Representative will assist the engineering and rental departments with the day to day scheduling of both equipment and manpower.
- Coordinate the ordering and delivery of our video streaming purchases with the Production Sound and Video Services clerk.
- Coordinate the showcasing of our video streaming system to our productions. This includes contacting the productions and setting up a schedule where their needs will be discussed.
- Coordinate the shipping of our equipment to our shows in the US and Canada including the delivery to local FedEx office.
- Track the progress of the rentals and any additional equipment that productions may need.
- Example: additional equipment for location shoots or 2nd units.
- Manage a database in order to optimize tracking.
- Utilize our Rental Tracker software for equipment inventories and availabilities.
- Assist Video engineers with providing information on future demonstrations of our product and deadlines.
- High School diploma required. BA/BS in related field preferred.
- Previous experience doing logistics coordination a plus (production assistant, logistics coordinator, event planning, etc.).
- Previous studio experience strongly preferred.
- Must be a team player with strong collaboration skills to be used within the department and with clientele.
- Must be able to effectively manage daily client services and coordinate client needs.
- Must be able to handle high pressure situations calmly and with confidence.
- Must be able to make effective decisions to resolve client related issues in a timely manner during work hours and after hours.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong follow through skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks – must have good logistical problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Teams, Excel, SharePoint and Outlook.
- RTPro Rental Software Tracking knowledge a plus.