Temporary Location & Digital Prod Technician II
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Sep. 14, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewThe Team
We are WarnerMedia Studios (previously known as Turner Studios), an in-house production and post-production facility focused on next generation content creation. We are designed to support and promote the WarnerMedia brands by bringing the creative ideas to life. Comprised of an amazing group of open, collaborative, and innovative artists, we work closely with our partners throughout WarnerMedia. Whether it is a brand specific campaign or event, a portfolio-based initiative, or a corporate communications tool, WarnerMedia Studios has the capabilities to consult, innovate, and create. For more on who we are and what we do, check out this virtual tour: https://app.frame.io/presentations/824c0735-761b-46c5-83df-e79820ed24fc
This Tech role will be responsible for supporting the production of Social Media and streaming content for our network and corporate partners, primarily in control room and studio environments, but also in the field as needed. This position will also support some traditional ENG, broadcast production, and will assist with implementing emerging technologies and other special projects.
- Operations and engineering of Social Media and streaming production, both in control room and field environments.
- This includes setting up and running live switching, mixing, monitoring, recording, and encoding equipment and tasks, both individually and as part of a larger crew.
- Field and studio production as needed.
- This includes setting up and running cameras, microphones, field mixers/recorders, lighting, playback, scenic elements, media management, transmission, and front-of-house.
- Support implementation of new and emerging technologies and special projects as needed.
- This includes building modular control rooms and other production systems, evaluating and learning new software and hardware, and acting as a liaison with other Turner departments, third-party vendors, and partners/clientele.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2 years of relevant experience in a professional setting
- Proficient in Windows OS and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with Macintosh OS and iOS mobile devices
- Proficiency with streaming, video, audio, and broadcast technology
- The ability to stay cool under pressure is essential to this position