Intern, Local Production
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Film Development, Production/Post-Production
China - Beijing
Sep. 11, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
- Production info, data entry and WB China Local Production database maintenance.
- Assist to monitor industry news, market trends and latest practices related to film project development, production, marketing and distribution.
- Assist providing industry reports as well as detailed market and project specific analyses to the team.
- Assist reading scripts and write script coverage/analysis.
- Assist sourcing feature film ideas (from literature websites etc.) with initial evaluations.
- Assist drafting pitching materials / PPT decks.
- Provide ad hoc support on projects as required.
- University education in film, media, communications or related disciplines preferred.
- Experience with entertainment industry is a plus.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Strong interest in Chinese and Hollywood film industries.
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally.
- Strong skill sets in making PowerPoint slides and Excel spreadsheets.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Integrity to maintain confidentiality at all times regarding confidential and business information obtained by virtue of the post.
- Well organized, with the ability to prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to shift priorities as necessary.
- Able to take the initiative and work with limited supervision. Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Able to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team.
- High proficiency in other Microsoft applications e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- At least 4 days a week for no less than 6 months.