Production Coord-CN Studios
United States - California - Burbank
Aug. 28, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewThe Team
Cartoon Network Studios—home to beloved shows such as Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, Regular Show, Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, Clarence and more—is where the scheming, scribbling and real fun happens! We create original animated entertainment for Cartoon Network, the leading powerhouse in kid’s entertainment.
As a Production Coordinator, you'll provide support to the entire animation production process.
- Photocopy materials, update the file systems, manage the art archives, manage the artwork database, assist with the preparation of shipping materials overseas (if applicable) and distribute materials to the crew.
- Coordinate artwork from artists through the approval process to final approved artwork.
- The PC will work under the Line Producer or Production Manager and has dotted line authority over PA's assigned to the show.
- Prior experience in production required, familiarity with the animation process and animation terms is preferred.
- Tech savvy a must! Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, FileMaker Pro and Photoshop is needed.
- Organizational skills, flexibility, and ability to multi-task a must.
- Attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, a great attitude and overall enthusiasm.
- High School Diploma required. Degree from university or trade school with emphasis in media/communications preferred.