VP Enterprise Inclusion Content
United States - California - Burbank
Aug. 06, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewThe Team
The Enterprise & Inclusion team is responsible for defining and reinforcing an enterprise-wide diversity and inclusion strategy that ensures Warner Media continues to fulfill its commitments to building and nurturing an organization that encourages, and values equity and inclusion in our workplace and our world-class content.
The VP Enterprise Inclusion / Interactive Content will be a passionate advocate for all our organizational values and will have primary responsibility for facilitating the implementation of those values across our content and our productions.
VP, EI - Content reports to SVP, EI - Content
- Will drive strategy to ensure that WarnerMedia content appeals fully to the fastest-growing and/or under-served audiences domestically and around the world through our interactive content and emerging technologies and platforms
- Will be responsible for leading and managing compliance with WarnerMedia's Production Diversity Policy across interactive content
- Will deliver insights, tools and strategies to teams at WM to assist them in gaining the attention, the business and loyalty of all consumers, particularly those from currently under-served audiences
- Improving access to partners/suppliers to ensure that all WarnerMedia businesses have access to best-in-class and diverse talent in all forms
- Responsible for franchising diverse talent opportunities and tracking slates and progress throughout the ranks of directors, actors, writers, and producers across all WarnerMedia business units with a focus on interactive
- Accountable for driving cross-divisional relationships and collaboration that result in greater diversity and inclusion for all of WarnerMedia's content
- Will contribute to centralized resources for all of WarnerMedia to reduce barriers and ease adoption of inclusive content and production across gaming and emerging platforms
- Responsible for ensuring that WarnerMedia's content enhances its reputation as an inclusive leader and benchmark against other best in class companies in the interactive space
- Drive and deliver the company's integrated content diversity strategy with demonstrable and measurable results
- Ideal background is content development in gaming, social media and/or emerging platforms with well-regarded taste, strong industry reputation and track record of success.
- 7+ years' experience in development and strong relationships as buyer or seller that can be leveraged and deployed quickly across WM ecosystem
- Superior leadership and influencing skills, aligning resources to support strategic projects
- Uses considerable skill and maturity in managing corporate-wide agenda, interacting with and influencing executive decision makers
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal and external constituencies from varied and diverse backgrounds, including line and executive staff, and persons representing industry, corporate, government and community-based organizations
- Demonstrated project management skills, including the ability to work independently on highly complex projects with minimal supervision
- Knowledgeable and well-versed in the breadth of WarnerMedia IP and an interest in leveraging existing content
- Effectively articulate the case for diversity and create commitment to change efforts