Vice President, Enterprise Inclusion - D&I Programs
United States - California - Burbank
Aug. 06, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
The Vice President, D&I Programs is responsible for the design and development of D&I pipeline programs within business units and functions and ensuring those programs are aligned with the overall WM D&I strategy. This role will help to create an overall creative talent development strategy across all business units.
- Assist in the overall talent development strategy and developing scale programs to create partner creative diversity programs across every business unit.
- Collaborate with program stakeholders across all lines of business to ensure diversity and inclusion pipeline programs are integrated into business operations, systems and culture.
- Evaluate creative talent needs in order to create pipeline programs to fulfill those needs.
- Design presentations to provide updates on pipeline programs to share with senior leadership.
- Help to coordinate speakers and design curriculum for above mentioned programs.
- Oversee the establishment of legally permissible measurement tools and tracking/reporting by territory.
- Assist in developing, implementing and scaling our diversity in international territories in a consistent and measurable way to comply with local regulatory entities.
- Partner with Supplier Diversity efforts.
- Partner with WM Corporate Social Responsibility team on overlapping efforts (film festivals, below the line efforts)
- 5+ years of experience in Diversity & Inclusion, consulting, talent management, learning and development and/or change management
- Exceptional project manager; organized and detail-oriented
- Keen eye for identifying and developing new and emerging writers, actors and directors.
- Ability to provide script coverage and give feedback to writers, actors and directors.
- Collaborator, team player, and able to establish and maintain good relationships with team members and business partners
- Self-starter and pro-active; takes initiative to drive outcomes and elevate new and bold ideas, practices, and offerings
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Compelling storyteller; ability to communicate in clear and inspiring ways, adapting appropriately to the environment and audience
- Consultative mindset; approaches problems or roadblocks as opportunities for learning and creative thinking
- Ability to think strategically and tactically to address current and future business needs
- Proficient influencing skills, aligning resources to support strategic projects.
- Comfortable facilitating workshops with different sized groups and in-person and remote audiences
- Passionate about the Diversity & Inclusion space and establishing a culture of belonging; a visible champion of this work