Senior Analyst, Position Planning (18-Month Project)
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Jul. 29, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Business Unit OverviewHR Services provides payroll, travel and expense, human resources, HRIS, IT and benefits administrative services to the Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Analyst, Position Planning for the HR Services Workforce Analytics department.
- Analytic Program Support –This role would be focused on developing process for reporting on open positions, movement and headcount in Workday
- Serve as a liaison between finance, HR and HRS operations to bridge headcount from period to period
- Help with position master data management in Workday—especially important for some of the newer organizations like Warner Media Entertainment
- This role would also help with span of control and layer reporting on-going.
- Ideal candidate would have background in FP&A, finance or workforce management/planning
- Process oriented and ideally ETL/reporting skill.