United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Jul. 29, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewThe Team
Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
This position is for an experienced and organized producer on our fast-paced Social Media team. We produce content to reach millions of fans across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, TikTok and Twitch, etc.
- Work with freelancer artists and creatives - communication, follow up, producing projects from start to finish
- Pull references and files
- Manage assets from within our team and without
- Backing up files and keeping assets organized
- Write copy/check for accuracy
- Work within the SM team
- Work with other departments to coordinate assets
- Check in with creatives (within the team and remote) every day for project status
- Handle paperwork/contracts/processing payments for vendors/freelancers
- Other tasks as assigned
- You will be reporting to the Associate Art Director
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new tech and organizational systems
- Can handle a very fast paced environment with last minute changes
- Great communication skills
- Technical knowledge of social media platforms, specs
- Experience working with creatives and creative teams
- Knowledge of delivery file formats for social (mov, mp4, adobe suite files ai. psd)