Business Ops Coordinator-Temporary
United States - California - Burbank
Jul. 24, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
Temporary Business Operations Coordinator
- Perform a current state assessment of the existing Smartsheet architecture and develop a proposed future state architecture.
- Implement iterative Smartsheet solutions based on assessments, recommendations, and interviews with key stakeholders in Business Operations.
- This includes gathering requirements, testing, implementing, and developing training support.
- Ensure reports are populated by departmental users at the agreed upon cadence, reviewing for accuracy, build new reports, and project managing the rollout to new user groups.
- Work with business group users to increase awareness of Smartsheet, provide training and communications, and facilitate the creation of a product backlog for requested updates.
- Key responsibilities may include activities such as documenting meeting agendas, facilitating meetings, documenting meeting notes, and facilitating follow-up actions with key stakeholders.
- Excel Specialist
- College Degree
- Interest in data and analytics
- Smartsheet experience a plus but not a necessity