United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Jul. 24, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewThe WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
- Assist Sr HR Business Partner with projects and administrative tasks.
- Oversee all open headcount for WM Studios. Includes tracking T3 & Apprentice transfers, start dates & end dates.
- Liaise with finance to track open positions and approvals, assist with new position requests, process relocation and other bonus amounts.
- Partner with Talent Acquisitions and attend kick-off meetings for entry level roles, including T3, Apprentice, internships & Associate level roles.
- Serve as point for intake of some employee relations matters and supports Sr. HRBP on more complex ER matters.
- Manage and maintain on-going department reports, including org charts, staffing reports, headcount reports and compensation reports.
- Partner with compensation on position recommendations and compensation related projects.
- Provide basic project management for HR initiatives such as performance evaluations, common merit review, budgets, training and development, new leader assimilations, and client events, including logistics for events including site selection, booking, catering, etc.
- Responsible for coordinating the paperwork process for the hire and termination of temporary employees and interns.
- Partner with the University Relations team and other News & Sports HR Coordinators to facilitate seasonal intern programming.
- Responsibilities to process Temporary Employee Paperwork include but are not limited to:
- Verify the accuracy and completion of paperwork;
- Coordinate the request for background checks and verification of employment;
- Follow-up with candidates as needed to ensure completion;
- Process new hire paperwork including creating documents and routing for approvals.
- Take and manage the archiving/filing/collection of notes relating to employee relations investigations.
- Assist Managers with MSS transactions and payroll issues.
- Be a resource for employees when MyHR assistance is needed.
- Point of contact for all HR related questions including inquiries such as benefits questions, work/life programs, practices and procedures, etc.
- When appropriate, supports employee development and employee training opportunities.
- 3-4 years administrative experience in a corporate environment, supporting an HR team would be a plus.
- 4-year degree desired.
- Candidate must be team-focused, detail-oriented, resourceful and proactive.
- The ability to prioritize, handle several projects simultaneously and work well with minimal supervision is essential, as is the demonstrated ability to handle confidential information in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Candidate must have excellent organizational and computer skills.
- Experience in Outlook, Workday, Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint are preferred