United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Jul. 23, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewThe HBO Max Story
We won’t chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn’t exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our HBO Max team and show us your best.
Temporary Project Coordinator
- Performs tactical project management support activities.
- Coordinates and tracks technology and operational requests and schedules to ensure timely outcomes.
- Effectively resolves problems and roadblocks as they occur.
- Measures project success factors with respect to cost, schedules and/or quality.
- Articulates information well Personal commitment to project success.
- Focuses on providing process improvement suggestions.
- Responsible for aiding in QA testing for all projects.
- 1 year of business experience
- Some experience coordinating projects
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Undergraduate degree required