Seeking Rockstar Compensation Professionals (All US Locations)
United States - New York - New York
May. 21, 2020
Company OverviewThis is not a posting for an open role but rather to proactively identify candidates for future openings. If you wish to join our talent network, please submit your resume to this posting. A recruiter will contact you to discuss your qualifications and interest in WarnerMedia.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewWho We Need
It’s not about the level. It’s about you. We don’t want to put you in a box. We want you to break it. The Warner Media total rewards team is supporting the evolution of the media business. When we talk about talent, we know what it takes to get them and we build for it. We need to be creative and agile to our new business vision. We need people who are not going to do it the way it’s always been done. We are seeking HR professionals whose expertise and spirit will have an impact in these roles:
Compensation Analyst – You will partner with business leaders and HR partners to analyze and evaluate our pay approach through market pricing, internal assessment and research of competitive pay practices. You’ll own job audits, job evaluation/classification and have a voice in the development of customized practices for the businesses you support. Ideal candidates will have a few years of HR experience with compensation know-how.
Compensation Partner – You will advise business leaders and HR partners on competitive pay practices by providing market intelligence, industry-specific assessment and consultation. You will recommend the design, implementation and management of our programs, annual processes, education and communication. Ideal candidates will have 5+ years of relevant compensation experience.
What We Need
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
- Commensurate knowledge with experience – understanding of FLSA and DOL regulatory and compliance requirements to thorough understanding of compensation practices and trends
- Strong project management skills
Who You Are
- Ability to adapt and be agile amongst a changing environment; able to translate ambiguous problems into solutions
- Proven team player that creates connection by painting a compelling picture of vision and strategy
- Strong sense of curiosity that sparks communication, collaboration, and innovation
- Ability to see ahead and focus on the future
- Demonstrates accountability, good judgment, negotiation, leadership and project management skills
- Ability to act courageously while addressing conflict and continuously challenging the status quo
- Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY; Atlanta, GA