Digital Assistant, YouTube Kids Content - 6 months FTC
United Kingdom - London
May. 21, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewWe are currently looking to recruit an experienced YouTube Digital Assistant on a 6 months fixed term contract. As Digital Assistant you will be responsible for creating, publishing and optimising content on YouTube for Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Adult Swim and TNT across the Central and Eastern European region.
You will have strong organisational skills to execute plans for 18 YouTube channels in 8 languages, and understand how to use data to improve the performance of content and channels. You will also be tasked to execute regular live streams for YouTube and manage content localisation for the region.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage YouTube content creation and publishing for Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Adult Swim and the TNT channels across the region
- Create, localise and publish content
- Optimise metadata for maximum algorithmic reach
- Update content calendars and execute plans according to the calendars
- Optimise channel performance to grow YouTube audiences
- Manage and execute live streams on YouTube and social media channels
- Analyse and report on performance of YouTube content, generating new content strategies and ideas based on insights
- Coordinate and manage content pipelines and content localisation
- Source and create promotional assets
- Contribute ideas and insights into all digital campaigns and activities.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in operating a YouTube channel with a working understanding of how to create and grow audiences
- Demonstratable experience in understanding YouTube data and insights, and translating analytics data into actionable content tactics
- Good video and photo editing skills using the Adobe Creative tools
- Full grasp of the Office suite
- Proactive attitude and comfortable working in an environment with constantly evolving priorities
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Able to work off own initiative and to juggle priorities to tight deadlines
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Experience of working in a fast-paced digital environment
- A keen learner of all things digital to stay at the forefront of knowledge and innovation
- Familiar with digital processes and terminology
- Understanding of brands and brand building on digital touchpoints
- Passionate about TV and entertainment
- Ability to speak a Central & Eastern European language, particularly German, Polish, or Russian, is beneficial
What’s on offer:
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work.
Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working from home. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
To find out more about WarnerMedia take a look here