Content Account Coordinator, HBO Max
United States - California - Burbank
May. 21, 2020
- Support the Content Account Management team in the execution of partner deal terms with respect to content delivery timelines, rights, mastering and marketing assets, business rules, etc.
- Help the Content Account Managers (CAMs) address, resolve, and escalate as appropriate a wide range of partner questions and concerns.
- Assist the CAMs with cross-functional communication of deal terms with internal stakeholders (Content Programming, Operations, Marketing, Product, Business Operations, Legal, etc.) to execute partnership requirements and deliver on business objectives.
- At least 2 years supporting a team in a coordinator, analyst, Admin, or other supporting role.
- 1-2 years of project management, content operations, marketing operations, or operations background in a fast-paced, digital environment.
- Credible technology aptitude and ability to navigate various content management systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully to both internal and external partners.
- The ability to be detail oriented in order to synthesize and organize various forms of content and asset tracking data.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Strong organizational skills and able to prioritize workload effectively.
- Ability to be nimble and support multiple members of a team to meet company objectives; team player.
- Basic Knowledge of and interest in film and TV content.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.