Content Account Manager, HBO Max
United States - California - Burbank
May. 21, 2020
The CAM will be the primary point of contact for the partner as it pertains to the execution of content deal terms and will develop and maintain strong relationships with 3rd parties/licensors--Manage cross-functional communication of content deal terms with internal stakeholders (Content Programming, Operations, Marketing, Product, Business Operations, Legal, etc.) to execute partnership requirements and deliver on business objectives. The CAM will address and escalate as appropriate a wide range of partner issues. --This is the one "end to end" team making sure all the boxes are checked by the various other teams involved in launching a new partner or supporting content after launch.
- Own title launch readiness from end to end working closely with partners and internal cross-functional teams (Programming, Operations, Marketing, Legal, Finance, etc.).
- Understand and explain video formats, metadata specifications, and other delivery requirements to partners.
- Manage the timely delivery and updates of video, metadata, captions, and artwork from content partners.
- Address and problem solve content operations issues; escalate as needed.
- Navigate a variety of technical and content management systems.
- Create and maintain processes and system solutions for tracking and maintaining operational deal terms and content deliveries.
- Coordinate with various teams to ensure technical, promotional, business, and programming alignment with partners.
- Assist with the development and improvement of the partner management strategy, processes, and tools to ensure it scales and increases in efficiency for our partners.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.