Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United States - California - Burbank
Feb. 21, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit OverviewWB Technology combines Warner Bros.’ industry-leading technologists and disciplines to ensure global alignment with business strategy and accelerated delivery of innovative technology solutions studio- and industry-wide. From pre-production through archiving, the WBT organization will provide critical business and technology intelligence and services to all Studio business units. WBT manages the Studio’s enterprise systems and solutions, emerging platforms, information security, consumer intelligence, content mastering and delivery, and more.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a DevOps Engineer for the Digital Product, Platform & Strategy: App Infrastructure & Ops
The DevOps Engineer will work on the B2B/B2C application portfolio under Application infrastructure and operations team. In this capacity the DevOps Engineer will lead a few mid-size cloud hosting projects and define and implement our technical strategy in building, deploying and running these applications.
It is this person’s responsibility to proactively uncover the shortcomings of our application hosting platform and to remediate any outstanding gap such as performance and security.
This person will also share the management responsibilities of few critical companywide services such as DNS, certificate, redirector tooling.
- Design and build Cloud infrastructure for B2B/B2C applications.
- Automate the deployment pipeline and other infrastructure components.
- Modernize and run tools and platforms needed to run applications in AIO portfolio.
- Work with Product teams to design scalable services and software.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer, focused on Cloud and cloud tooling.
- Minimum 2 years as a DevOps Engineer, working with any cloud provider.
- Minimum of 2 years of infrastructure automation experience and Code build and deployment pipeline configuration.
- Solid familiarity with Systems Engineering, Operating systems, Networking concepts and security.
- Solid experience in scripting in any language.
- Good mastery of Cloud technologies, Linux, Scripting, communication and writing skills.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and take ownership of projects they are assigned to.