Associate Producer - HBO Max
United States - California - Burbank
Opportunity OverviewHBO Max is the future of entertainment and storytelling. WarnerMedia’s new streaming entertainment offering, HBO Max is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry. Anchored by the entire HBO service, arguably the greatest brand in television, HBO Max also features fan favorites from the WarnerMedia library including Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more. HBO Max will also be home to key third-party library acquisitions, such as Friends, South Park and Doctor Who, and more than 50 exclusive Originals in its first year, from the likes of groundbreaking creative talent such as J.J. Abrams, Ridley Scott, Jordan Peele, Steven Soderbergh, Michael Mann, Mindy Kaling, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Kendrick, Greg Berlanti, Melissa McCarthy, Robert Zemeckis, Ellen DeGeneres, and other visionaries. HBO Max launches in May 2020. * This role is not a video or television Producer positionThe Job
As an Associate Producer for the Growth Marketing team of HBO Max, you will work on creating design and editorial assets that focus on lifecycle marketing strategies and campaigns. You will work cross-functionally with Content Strategy, Editorial, Design, Brand Marketing, Legal, Operations, and external agencies. This role will evaluate metrics focused on subscriber acquisition and retention to improve and influence our creativity. You play a key role in furthering the curation of HBO Max in-app assets including feature images on the home page, brand hub pages, franchise pages, and collection pages. In addition, you will collaborate on off-site landing pages geared towards the subscribed acquisition, email and push notification campaigns, and digital ad campaigns.The Daily
- Produce editorial assets to be included on D2C product, subscriber acquisition landing pages, and brand marketing campaigns, including digital, OOH, social, print, and television.
- Collaborate with the UX team to produce high-quality design experiences at scale.
- Actively participate in brainstorming and sharing sessions across various creative teams.
- Use analytics to inform iterations of design efforts, and level of success for campaigns.
- Develop cross-functional relationships with sister brands (HBO, CNN, truTV, etc.) where needed.
- Ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in visual, verbal, and written format.
- Assist and execute on the timing and quality of internal and external deliverables.
- Establish relationships with key digital creative agencies, vendors, and freelancer designers, and constantly evaluate quality, speed, and accuracy by providing feedback to Design Operations leadership.
- Assist with social editorial and design, as well as 360 campaigns and video/promo editing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-4 years of experience producing digital, email/push, interactive, brand, or 360 marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Previous entertainment experience preferred.
- Comprehensive understanding of today's media landscape and how people engage with marketing.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, After Effects, Motion, ProTools, Soundtrack, or Soundbooth.
- Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.