Executive Admin Assistant - HBO Max Content Strategy
United States - California - Burbank
Mar. 24, 2020
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision and handle typical entertainment assistant responsibilities along with other projects and duties at the executive's discretion/direction. This person must be exceedingly well-organized and flexible. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Assistant will support the SVP and VP of Content Strategy and Planning for HBO Max. They will coordinate, schedule a high volume of meetings on a regular basis, both within the company and with external partners, prepare documents and decks for distribution and track processes and projects, as needed.
- 2+ years of desk/executive assistant experience within the entertainment industry; preferably programming.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task; must be able to constantly and consistently prioritize workload of senior executive and oneself simultaneously.
- They must be able to handle themselves professionally as they will have direct interaction with many other executives within the company as well as other executives within the industry.
- The person in this position will also need to handle many sensitive documents and must be trusted with confidentiality.
- This individual must also have a solid understanding of the entertainment industry.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.