Assistant Marketing Manager, tbs, TNT & truTV
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Mar. 24, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewSure, we may be known for our jokes, (HAHA, get it? "Impractical Jokers" on truTV?…ok…nevermind…) but hey…we're not joking this time. We're hiring for an Assistant Marketing Manager in our Atlanta office to support our TBS, TNT and truTV brands. In this role you'll support the development & execution of multi-faceted marketing campaigns for our properties & initiatives. Every day is a different adventure but can include collaborating on promotional strategy, guiding media placements, managing & aiding in the development of cross-platform creative, forging campaign partners, leading day-to-day communication with a slew of people, innovating & activating experiences & communication with consumers and recapping all elements at the end of the campaign.
A Day in the Life
- Project manage and aid in the development of marketing campaign elements including coordination of creative development to fulfill media plans by working on specifications, delivery and approvals.
- Traffic materials and fulfill internal/external requests for creative assets, copy/show descriptions, premiums, status reports, etc.
- Assist the marketing team with internal/external meeting materials such as developing presentations and preparing documents.
- Develop marketing collateral including working with management to select campaign creative, working with outside vendors to create new materials, proofing materials and distributing to key stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Collaborate with the entire network, including Brand Creative, Social Media, Digital Platforms, Turner Media Group, Operations, PR, Research, Development and Programming on deliverables and deadlines.
- Assist with agency management and communication
- Update project timelines and status reports along with assisting with budget management
- Assist with the selection and purchase of premiums for shows, premieres, special events, etc.
- Liaison for vendor on quality and delivery.
- Handle setting up agency capabilities presentations as needed.
Something to note: The stories we tell aren't always told during bankers' hours, or in a 40-hour work week. So keep in mind there will be weekend and evening work here and there. But know this, work/life balance is incredibly important to our teams and overall we're a flexible bunch.
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years of experience in consumer marketing; agency experience a plus.
- It's a plus if you have a Bachelor's Degree in a related field is or equivalent years of industry experience.
- Have experience in TV marketing? Amazing! That's a huge plus.
- You have exceptional project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills and are capable of simultaneously managing multiple arms of the campaigns, teams & personalities.
- You are a self-starter and strong teammate who can work independently, collaboratively and responsibly in a fast-paced environment
- You’re known around town as social media savvy and have a passion for entertainment, marketing and culture trends.
- You're a creative problem solver who can construct a point of view from insights and provide thought leadership on campaign initiatives
- You're a creative who rocks a positive attitude and has a high level of professionalism
- You have strong copywriting skills with experience creating & presenting proposals.
- You have PowerPoint and Excel down pat; if you have experience in Photoshop and doping a little Graphic Design that's a huge plus!
DEADLINE TO APPLY: MONDAY, MARCH 30
- Full-time position (40+ hours/week)
- Eligible for full benefits package (medical, vision, dental) + retirement benefits (401k matching!)
- Fantastic paid time off package (includes vacation, sick and personal days, plus holidays)
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers AND Dads
- An industry leading in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Working for incredible WarnerMedia brands like HBO, CNN, WB, TBS, TNT, Turner Sports, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and more!
We Are WarnerMedia
WarnerMedia a leading media conglomerate, is best known as the folks who bring you CNN, TNT, tbs, Adult Swim, Bleacher Report, Cartoon Network, truTV, Turner Sports, Great Big Story and so much more! With cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, our content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won't you be a part of our story?
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.