Administrative/Clerical, Market/Media Research, Television/Programming
United States - New York - New York
Mar. 20, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Reporting to Laura Young, SVP Corporate Communications, WarnerMedia Entertainment & Direct-to-Consumer
Location: NY (Hudson Yards)
- Administrative support
- Schedule meetings, manage calendars, travel arrangements, expense reports, handle phones, mailings, etc. for the SVP and 2 VPs of WME Corp. Comms.
- Track Corporate Comms employee vacation and travel schedules
- Support Corp. Comms. team with general publicity related tasks
- Maintain publicity tracking tools, coverage reports, awards grids, speaking engagement grids, industry event calendars, etc.
- Research/track press coverage related to Corporate announcements for Regional PR, Global Licensing, HBO Max and Marketing
- Maintain distribution lists for press outreach and research/update outlets and reporter contact info
- Management of invoices and materials for regional events
- Assist in product mailings for licensed products
- Assist in ad hoc assignments as needed including but not limited to writing/editing press materials such as press releases, pitch letters, opening remarks, etc..
- Minimum 3 years related experience, college degree preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Candidate must have strong organizational, interpersonal & communication skills (oral & written)
- Must be a team player who is flexible and can multi-task. Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work over-time and travel as needed
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint