Graphics Production Manager
The CW Network
United States - California - Burbank
Feb. 13, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
The CW Network, LLC seeks a Graphics Production Manager for the Graphics department.
- Responsible for project scheduling, coordination, organization and maintenance:
- Plan and manage day-to-day and long-term execution of brand- and design-
- focused marketing projects
- Developing and maintaining weekly production schedule and monthly calendars.
- Booking production time w/both in-house and out-of-house facilities.
- Writing and distributing daily work orders; assign work orders to production staff.
- Assist design staff in gathering all production elements for production.
- Delivery of completed projects to other departments.
- Assist department staff in communication w/other departments.
- Review and approve all design elements for accuracy and brand integrity before final delivery
- Responsible for all project documentation.
- Includes daily maintenance of project management software includes imputing orders, monitoring project progression (from Intake to Complete) and managing project assignments.
- Locating and assigning assets for pending projects
- Manage the infrastructure of our DAM system to methodize the organization of our huge library of content and assets:
- Includes daily maintenance of drives and assets.
- Categorizing all footage and assets upon receipt.
- Assist in the supervision of AE sessions for maintenance projects as necessary.
- Archiving outdated projects, files and assets as needed
- Project Research:
- Investigating and evaluating options with regards to vendors (including production and post production vendors such as stock footage houses, post production facilities, etc)
- Develop and implement systems, which streamline production processes and assure the utmost efficiency both within the department and with others.
- Performs various related duties as necessary.
- High School diploma required.
- College degree in marketing or graphic design preferred.
- Macintosh computer experience preferred.
- Knowledge and minimal exprienced in the Adobe Suite of software preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- 1 year experience in the entertainment industry, preferable in project coordination.
- Familiarity with graphic preferred.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel (in person, written, telephone).
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, if and when necessary.