Sales Operations Coordinator, Maternity Cover
Spain - Madrid
Feb. 13, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN,
DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewWe are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Operations Coordinator on a fixed term contract. The role is based in Madrid, Spain but you will be working closely with our Sales Team and the Sales Operations Team based in London.
Your main task will be to take care that all commercial spots on TBS channels are transmitted correctly. This includes the correct planning and entering into the scheduling system as well as the coordination of the delivery and the first check of the material. This role administers the whole process of a commercial spot from booking until transmission.
Please note that this role is a fixed-term position.
What you’ll be doing:
- Look after the commercial scheduling across all channels, ensure campaigns objectives are met also through constant monitoring of daily rate projection
- Ensure no breach of local authority compliance
- Close cooperation with the European Sales Operations Team based in London
- Liaising with AdSales Rep for ensuring correct and timely transmission of commercials
- Coordinate with AdSales Rep to ensure monthly billing process is working smoothly
- Central interface between sales reps (TV and Online) and TBS (London and Rome)
- General support of the external sales reps
What we’re looking for:
- Preferably University Degree depending on experience of candidate
- Experience in a similar position
- Strong Knowledge of Landmark and Vision
- Undestanding of Infosys data
-Medium/high Level English
What’s on offer:
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including meal vouchers and entry into the company’s bonus scheme. You’ll have 22 days holiday a year as well as benefiting from 40 additional hours leave for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.