Supervising Producer – Original Productions (CN & POGO)
India - Mumbai
Mar. 09, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented
storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises.
Responsible for the creative output of all the shows of Turner Kids Network, along with supervision of the team and creative process. You will work on Concept, Design and Animation of channel branding; channel Graphics, show idents, logo design, promos and all other secondary graphics requirements for all Turner Kids network channels and also understanding the Work Process, the graphics requirements from various departments and executing them within the timelines committed and accepted. Think of innovative ideas and creative ways of execution. Facilitates the exchange of ideas and creation of new ones.
Essential job functions:
Creative Ownership - 40%
- Create blocks, channel branding, image pieces and promos that are entertaining and reflect the brand values of the channel.
- Must strive to raise the standards of the creative department and help push creative forward, through use of Clutter breaking show launch campaigns, Tentpole campaigns, Regular show promos etc.
Owning the Process - 20%
- Collaborate with Clients (Programming and Marketing), and Post-Production Team and Translate promotional briefs to result client oriented On-Air Creative Ideas that are on brand. Also provide timely and effective support to LOB’s for on air promos.
Maintaining the Quality of On-Air Promos - 20%
- Timely and Quality promotions for Tent poles / New launches / New seasons for shows / Inter activity for shows / Block Packaging and other projects assigned.
- Error Free promotions.
- Breakthrough ideas / innovations in conceptualizing / creating promotions.
- Ideate and execute shoot-based promos / graphic based promos / stop motion animation / freshly animated promos / add variety in promotions
Research & Analysis - 5%
- Conducting Bimonthly research of competitors. Track developments in the Industry in terms of graphics.
- Effective review, reporting and analysis of information such as break pattern, packaging pattern, current design trends, both National and International.
- Monthly reference sharing with the team
Vendor Management - 5%
- Timely and effective identification / contracting of new producers / vendors (freelancer production, gfx producer / gfx production house) for specialized promotional campaigns.
- Effective tracking of deliverables by the producers / vendors, ensuring optimum quality.
- Timely and effective processing of payments for vendors executing specialized campaigns
Team Responsibilities - 10%
- Mentoring and motivating the team members for optimum utilization of available resources.
- Devise individual growth plans for the team members as per their aspirations.
- Drive efficiencies within the team by streamlining processes for optimum results.
- Driving team members towards proactivity, continuous improvement, customer focus, teamwork, ownership and excellence in execution.
- Degree or equivalent experience in Fine Arts / Commercial Arts
- Extensive years of experience in creative production for an on-air promotions or creative services department
- Above average skills in script writing and copywriting
- Degree or equivalent experience in visual communications
- Experience in library TV channels, preferably Kids
- Fluent in spoken & written English and Hindi
- Ability to lead a large team of creative people
- Ability to take initiative, work with minimal supervision, and be self-motivated.
But wait, there’s more!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
- Cool benefits such as Summer Fridays
- More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture
All applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the WarnerMedia Group.
All applications will be retained for a maximum period of one year. Turner International Asia Pacific Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer. A WarnerMedia Company