Sales & Experience Manager, Flagship Retail
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Retail/Store Operations/Tour Operations
United States - New York - New York
Sep. 15, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
- Directly manage Retail service teams and oversee service levels in external Virtual Reality and Food & Beverage (F&B) operations. Lead and motivate service teams in order to achieve highest possible levels of fan satisfaction and sales.
- Manage planners, rotas and schedules to ensure all service areas are properly staffed and delivering exception service.
- Supporting in daily briefings to keep all members of the team fully aware of all activity within the service strategy.
- Support retail recruitment and manage performance and development of the team.
- Provide effective after sales service, ensuring ongoing customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Monitor all Health & Safety (H&S) policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for staff and visitors.
- To take responsibility for own personal development through one-on-one coaching from line manager.
- Work with GM Retail and B+M teams to develop new products and strategies to continue to enhance overall fan satisfaction.
- Manage and maintain social media reviews and feedback, in conjunction with PR teams.
- Work with GM and IT teams to drive sales via mobile point of sale (POS).
- Monitor the marketplace though regular comp shops to keep on top of competitor service led activities.
- Monitor stock levels held in stores and retail areas, identify potential out-of-stock issues, and communicate back to line manager, partners and colleagues.
- Ensure the store is maintained to the highest standard.
- Ensure our sales targets are achieved by fully maximizing all service opportunities.
- Optimize service provided by team and self, leading by example, to increase customer conversion and average spend.
- Monitor and review results and effectiveness of service strategies and evolve processes accordingly.
- Support with development of new income streams, business opportunities and projects connected with commercial and retail operations.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent qualification with extensive vocational experience).
- 5+ years of senior service led management experience in a similar retail environment.
- Experience of having worked in an environment where high emphasis is placed on service, product presentation and commercial management.
- Examples of highest levels of service implemented in previous roles.
- Exceptional problem solving and decision making across all areas on a daily basis.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across various functions and time zones.
- Occasional need for international travel.
- Because of the adaptive nature of this role flexibility is required to suit the needs of the business.