Executive Assistant I
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United States - California - Burbank
Feb. 12, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Business Unit OverviewThe Warner Bros. Television Group oversees and grows the entire portfolio of Warner Bros.’ television businesses, including worldwide production, traditional and digital distribution, and broadcasting.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
Warner Bros. International Television Distribution Inc. seeks an Executive Assistant I for the GL TV Dist ITVD department. Provide high quality, comprehensive administrative and organizational support to divisional attorneys and contribute to providing excellent service to clients.
- Other administrative/research/organizational support: Schedule meetings and tele/videoconferences. Work with others in department to help manage workflow and meet departmental objectives. Work with other Warner Bros. departments to retrieve and coordinate information necessary for the preparation of documentation, diligence review, rights and availabilities information and other research as requested. Prepare and submit expense reports and track reimbursements. Coordinate travel and hotel arrangements. Perform various other tasks as requested.
- Document Management: Receive, sort and distribute physical mail, e-mail and courier packages. Sort and file correspondence, contracts, memoranda and other documents using the department database/document management system. Research, locate and retrieve documents, data and files using Company databases.
- Document Preparation: Produce, revise, scan and/or photocopy internal and external correspondence, memoranda, reports, contracts, schedules, labels, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, Cosmos Sales History reports, and other documents and materials. Revise markups of agreements, run comparisons and distribute to working group. Maintain follow-up log on outstanding matters and draft follow-up letters for attorney signature.
- Telephone & Visitors: Answer telephone calls for attorney(s) and cover phones for attorney(s), log calls, and assist or re-direct callers as appropriate. Greet clients and other visitors, and arrange for passes when needed.
- Community College required. Bachelor degree a plus.
- Notary Public Certificate a plus.
- Paralegal Certificate a plus.
- Minimum 2-4 years legal administrative/paralegal experience required.
- Previous experience with an international business preferred.
- Previous experience with a law firm and/or major studio legal department preferred.
- Typing: minimum of 50 wpm.
- PC Skills: Microsoft suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Sharepoint, etc.), iManage (or equivalent), Adobe, Workshare, Box and Dropbox.
- Foreign Language: Proficiency in Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin, French, German or Italian a plus.
- Must have good working knowledge of file set-up, maintenance and filing procedures, basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, English usage and report/letter formats.
- Must be extremely organized, efficient, punctual, have ability to prioritize and to follow through on multiple tasks.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Must have ability to work effectively with others and under pressure.
- Must have excellent communication skills, including ability to communicate clearly and tactfully with others, as well as ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions.
- Must have ability to suggest improvements to workflow and process and independently take on additional tasks as necessary to complete project.
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.