United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Feb. 14, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented
storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN,
DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewThe WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The program manager will play a vital role in executing Warner Media's CDX (Consumer Data Experience) effort, which is inclusive of platform work and brand / product adoption. As such, responsibilities will primarily involve stakeholder analysis, brand engagement and workstream coordination across the company.
The space is fluid, so the best candidate will be somebody who can roll with changes and assume ownership of high-profile deliverables. For some context, CDX is a company-wide initiative centered on how the company leverages consumer data to run our business - covering compliance with privacy laws (like CCPA), ad revenue opportunities, and consumer experience innovation (e.g., content recommendation). Put cleanly, how can we translate responsible stewardship of consumer data into profitable business models?
- Stakeholder Analysis: identifying technology and business owners across Warner Media
- Brand Engagement: coordinating CDX product priorities with the company's many consumer brands (TBS, CNN, Ellen Tube, HBO, etc)
- Relationship building across the organization: building and nurturing trust with our many stakeholders
- Risk Mitigation: identifying and acting on potential storm clouds
- Artifact Creation: developing project plans, timelines, domain diagrams, and other tracking deliverables as needs arise
- 5 years program / project management experience
- Experience coordinating work across dependent groups
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent facilitation skills (meetings, etc.)
- Comfortable in dynamic work environment driven by deadlines
- Comfortable identifying risk and challenging assumptions
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.