Account Coordinator, Programmatic
United States - New York - New York
Feb. 13, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented
storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN,
DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewThe Team
WarnerMedia has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. WarnerMedia continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
As the subject-matter expert on WarnerMedia's Digital programmatic advertising platforms and processes, the Programmatic Account Coordinator will help streamline and execute all internal aspects of our private market business. Key areas of success in this role include deal optimization & reporting, platform expertise, and bid auction analysis.
To thrive in this role, candidates must provide timely and accurate information to maintain an orderly book of business for the Account Executive across our site properties, including CNN, CNN Money, Bleacher Report, TBS, TNT, TruTV, and Adult Swim.
- On a day-to-day basis, you will work closely with sales, planning, ad operations, analytics & yield teams, as well as with external vendors.
- You will be an internal sales consultant, providing out of the box programmatic PMP solutions & audience segmentation.
- Your success will be measured by how efficiently you are able to provide clarity & solutions into the programmatic business to cross portfolio teams, driving sales enablement.
- Execute newly defined pre sales best practices & improved efficiencies of programmatic deals between sales & operations teams, including streamlined communication & business policies.
- Support the operational management of WarnerMedia's core technology platforms including: Xandr Monetize, GAM, Freewheel.
- Serve as the day to day internal sales contact for all deal launches, buyer activation / troubleshooting, and delivery optimizations.
- Accompany Sales Reps on select sales calls (if materially valuable to closing the sale).
- Maintain service excellence through effective client communication.
- Support sales pods via weekly pacing meetings, lead generation insights, & revenue monitoring.
- Provide deal health analysis, bid insights, lead generation opportunities, and troubleshooting with buyers.
- Help drive WarnerMedia / Xandr partnership in market, inclusive of audience indexing, bid guidance tools, & supply path optimization of the private marketplace.
- Maintain expertise in continuously evolving programmatic space and help educate internal stakeholders within WarnerMedia
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years relevant post-graduate work experience or related internship required.
- Programmatic Operations and/or Account Management experience a plus.
- Must have strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience with publisher side ad technology, with deep knowledge of systems: Google Ad Manager, FreeWheel, AppNexus, & any future supply side platforms
- Ability to balance workloads from multiple stakeholders including sales, sales engineers, yield, ad operations, and revenue operations teams within digital organization.
- Proficiency in MS excel, Staq, Looker, DMP's such as Krux; ability to translate data analytics into actionable insights
- Exposure to programmatic deal types, technologies and campaign setup within exchanges
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.