Warehouse Associates- Warner Bros. Studio Leavesden
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Retail/Store Operations/Tour Operations
Feb. 05, 2020
To support the warehouse/stockroom activities and to support all retail and commercial functions of Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Assist retail team in preparing and maintaining the way we present goods to our visitors.
- Communicate stock level concerns to colleagues and partners.
- Distribute merchandise to retail areas around the attraction.
- Transport stock to and from warehouse and tour.
- Receive, check and accept deliveries.
- Maintain relevant paperwork, storage records and standards for accurate accounting of incoming deliveries.
- Proactive in keeping waste and shrinkage to a minimum.
- Support and assist on all stock counts.
- Order picking in time for needs of the business.
- Participate in staff training to be able to meet customer needs, deliver optimum levels of service and maintain high visual standards.
- Participate in daily briefings with the team and be aware of all activity within the department and the business.
- Adhere to all H&S policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for all visitors and staff.
- Carry out any reasonable tasks at the request of the Retail Management Team.
- Perform housekeeping duties on a daily basis ensuring strict standards are maintained and ensure that stock is replenished and visually merchandised in accordance with company guidelines.
- Ensure the store is visually merchandised to the highest standard with all scheme, graphics and equipment being used correctly and in accordance with guidelines and agreed standards.
- Proactively seeks out opportunities to increase sales.
- Highest levels of customer service.
- Effective, confident communication with visitors and colleagues.
- Works as part of a team with a flexible approach.
- Able to priorities work and use own initiative
- Full UK clean driving license
- Forklift, Reach truck and order picker certificates.
Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden (WBSL) is a purpose built, state-of-the-art film and television studio offering one of the largest facilities in the UK. This 200-acre secure site has a half a million square feet of stage space, a back-lot tank, one of the largest heated underwater filming tanks in Europe and a 100 acre back-lot. It also owns Set-Lighting and Rigging - a rentals division, WB De Lane Lea - a post-production facility and Leavesden Park - a contemporary office complex. It is the only Hollywood owned studio of its calibre to be operated in the UK.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter is the only place in the world to showcase the authentic sets, props and behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter films at the location where they were made. It has attracted over 12 million visitors since opening in 2012 and has received over 40,000 reviews on TripAdvisor with 96% rating the experience as ‘excellent’ or ‘very good’. Since launching, additions to the Tour include Platform 9 ¾ featuring the original Hogwarts Express, the Forbidden Forest and Gringotts Wizarding Bank.
In December 2018 WBSL acquired the Platform 9 ¾ group which sells Heathrow Terminal 5, and Gatwick’s North Terminal, as well as opening stores at The Cursed Child theatre productions in London, New York and Melbourne.