Production Coordinator -Marketing Ops (Freelance)
Market/Media Research, Production/Post-Production
United States - New York - New York
Jan. 14, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
The Marketing Operations team manages the worldwide distribution of all marketing materials through our content distribution platform as well as support our global clients. As we expand our portfolio across Warner Media Entertainment, we are looking for a coordinator to support the increased volume of campaign assets.
- Oversee the day to day project management of content needed for our distribution partners.
- Communicate and share Creative Services strategies and initiatives to distribution partners for HBO and HBO Max
- Liase with internal departments to ensure accuracy and timeliness of campaign content published across all marketing verticals (video, photography, key art, etc)
- Effectively update database systems of record that drive the content being published on the platform
- Partner with IT and internal stakeholders to work through and troubleshoot any technical and workflow issues
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 years’ experience in a project management and production environment role
- Highly organized and the ability to be proactive and have meticulous follow-through
- Flexibility of hours