United States - California - Los Angeles
Jan. 14, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented
storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN,
DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewOur Story
We are CNN. THE WORLD’S MOST ESSENTIAL AND ENGAGING SOURCE OF DIGITAL NEWS. We are in the midst of rapid transformation and need you to help us find the next generation of innovators, makers, and dreamers who will lead and drive our growth. We aim to make the world a better, more connected place. Join us!
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Turner is looking for a dedicated and experienced Account Executive to generate revenue for CNN's Digital offerings - inclusive of CNN.com, CNN Business.com Great Big Story and custom partnerships with our best in class branded content studio Courageous - working positively contribute to expanding business relations with our advertising and agency partners.
- Build and managing deep relationships with ad agencies, direct clients and the entire media buying and planning chain
- Drive new and incremental digital ad revenue for your account list
- Coordinate with various support groups to run point on building account specific strategies and creating consultative sales presentations that represent our best in class products.
- Partner alongside Warner Media Portfolio Account Executive counterparts to sell cross platform/360 initiatives
- Meet with various media and marketing prospects to build a sales pipeline to exceed quarterly targets.
- Manage the sales process from proposal through post-analysis.
- Work with Programmatic team to open private marketplace business for clients and create solutions based on key findings.
- Work on branded content and native executions for clients across the CNN brand.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years sales, proven track of acquiring new business and building and maintaining client relationships.
- A demonstrated track record of negotiating, structuring, and closing complex brand partnerships
- Strategic yet creative thinker and able to take concepts to reality.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, creative thinker, results oriented, passionate, ability to thrive in an unstructured environment
- News enthusiast and up to date on domestic and global issues
- Understanding of the digital landscape including: Video, OTT, Native, Branded Content, Social, Programmatic, Mobile, Data
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.