Marketing Manager – Core games, International, WBIE
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Marketing/Promotions/Advertising, Product Management
United Kingdom - London
Jan. 14, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Business Unit OverviewWarner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include TT Games, Rocksteady Studios, Turbine, NetherRealm Studios, Monolith Productions, WB Games Montreal and WB Games San Francisco.
Opportunity OverviewWho are we?
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, a division of Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, Inc., is a premier worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles.
What part will you play?
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the Intl Product Management & Intl Marketing Strategies of a portfolio of Core videogame releases for launch in international territories.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for assisting and supporting International territories on all aspects of their marketing campaign. This will primarily involve liaising with Global Brand teams in Burbank to ensure global strategies are internationally relevant, rolling out marketing strategies to the territories, ensuring timely delivery of marketing assets, ensuring adherence to global brand strategy and delivering clear concise briefings and information flow to 9 international territories in order to facilitate optimal planning & implementation across the region that assist in meeting WBIE financial goals.
The Marketing Manager will also support the Int Marketing Director’s efforts to develop and grow relationships with internal WB partners (Franchise Group, home video, theatrical and consumer products) as well as external partners such as licensors and European First Party offices of Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft.
In addition, the Marketing Manager will drive all GaaS activities on core games in coordination with Head Office as well as with wider regional teams in order to maximize the potential on each title.
What do we require from you?
- Proven experience in marketing packaged and digital games and /or entertainment sectors.
- Ability to nurture and coach internal team and direct report.
- Experience and understanding of all areas of marketing, including digital marketing, new media buying techniques (such as programmatic), social media marketing & influencers.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with colleagues, vendors, third parties and all levels of personnel.
- Strong influencing skills required in order to champion the Interactive Entertainment category within a large, matrixed organization.
- Must have the ability to organize and schedule work efficiently and work well under time constraints and in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous videogame marketing experience
- Demonstrable experience of working across European markets
- Experience working on GaaS