HBO LA Summer 2020 Intern- Corporate Social Responsibility
United States - California - Santa Monica
Jan. 13, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) encompasses five focus areas (Corporate Contributions, Employee Engagement, Prosocial Initiatives, Talent Development & Diversity and Multicultural Film Festival Sponsorships).
- Support the CSR team with the brand activation initiatives for the American Black Film Festival, LA Film Fest, and Outfest, which includes trafficking activation deliverables through Creative Services, coordinating festival passes, assisting with Talent Development and Diversity events, and other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Support the CSR team with administrative duties relating to the Corporate Contributions and Employee Engagement programs. Intern will input contributions requests into GIFTS and work with the Coordinator on preparing weekly reports
- Work with detailed qualitative and quantitative information, and projects will be customized to meet intern strengths to the best of the department’s ability
- Opportunity for light research projects as well
- Non-profit experience (volunteer, intern, part-time job, etc.).
- Strong Writing, Editing and Public Speaking Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Time management
- Ability to lead a project and work independently
The summer program runs for 10 weeks from June to August. Able to work in Los Angeles and secure housing accommodations (HBO will not cover the cost of housing).
Passionate about Film, TV, Media & Entertainment. Prior internship experience a plus. All internship positions are paid.
Please keep in mind the application process is very competitive. Should there be an interest in your candidacy, an HR representative will contact you.