HBO NY Summer 2020 Intern – Promotion Planning & Scheduling
United States - New York - New York
Jan. 13, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
Located in New York, this intern will work on the Promotion Planning & Scheduling team responsible for strategic placement of promotional content across HBO and HBO Max.
- Assist in the maintenance of internal campaign planning and strategy documents
- Collect and input data to help drive strategic promotion placement across digital platforms
- Assist with competitive analysis projects and presentations
- Ad-hoc projects for both internal and collaborative needs
- Solid analytical background with experience working in Excel and Google Sheets.
- Strong passion for television content and pop culture.
- Awareness of the competitive landscape.
- Previous internship experience in Promotional Planning or Research a plus.
The summer program runs for 10 weeks from June to August. Able to work in New York and secure housing accommodations (HBO will not cover the cost of housing).
Passionate about Film, TV, Media & Entertainment. Prior internship experience a plus. All internship positions are paid.
Please keep in mind the application process is very competitive. Should there be an interest in your candidacy, an HR representative will contact you.