Graphics Coordinator (Freelance)
Graphics/Design/Art, Marketing/Promotions/Advertising, Production/Post-Production, Television/Programming
United States - New York - New York
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Opportunity OverviewThe JobThe Graphics Coordinator is responsible for the execution of a variety of still and motion graphics for use by the HBO Marketing team. The Graphics Coordinator will assist the Graphics Specialist in assessing, planning, and delivering graphic-based content used across all of HBO’s video platforms.
- Review incoming After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other projects from outside vendors to ensure that those projects can be used in-house
- Execute graphics from existing toolkits as needed
- Organize, archive, and ingest final renders of all approved graphics
- Periodically review Graphics Server to ensure it is up-to-date, accurate, and easy to navigate
- Process font requests by obtaining legal approval, purchasing licenses, and ensuring the installation of all fonts onto our font server
- Work with the Project Management team to prioritize graphics requests
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in a Graphics/Post-Production facility or relevant coursework
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong technical background as it relates to graphic design tools and workflows
- Knowledge of Avid Media Composer, Cinema 4D, and/or Adobe InDesign is a plus
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to juggle many projects at once, pivot on a moment’s notice, and remain organized and professional