Sourcing Marketing Analyst
United States - California - Burbank
Jan. 13, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented
storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN,
DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
Sourcing analyst, project and relationship manager with a focus on strategic sourcing in Marketing. Reporting to WarnerMedia Global Sourcing Marketing Executive Director. Involved in implementation, management and expansion of WarnerMedia Marketing Agency roster solution (application/tool/process) through outreach, mass uploads, agency onboarding and training.
- Perform various data collection and analyses (including opportunity identification, spend analyses, baseline development, supplier market analysis, historical usage analysis, demand forecasting, etc) in support of sourcing activities within the department.
- Support key sourcing initiatives that may include preparing Requests for Proposals, analyzing supplier proposals/bids, estimating savings.
- Conduct opportunity assessments, collect and validate category/commodity spend data, develop cost/pricing baselines and savings forecasts, by commodity area, supplier, and division for cross-divisional efforts
- Prepare and manage Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Quotes (RFQs) and Requests for Proposal (RFPs) in support of specific sourcing initiatives. Analysis of supplier responses to these requests
- Support cross-divisional teams in identifying and developing specifications, sourcing strategies as well as supplier negotiation strategies.
- Aid in the development of implementation plans and compliance strategies, and monitoring of supplier adherence to contract terms
- BA/BS degree in Business or Engineering, concentration in Marketing a plus
- 2 - 4 years’ experience in Marketing industry (client or agency) or with a major management consulting company
- Customer service ethic and orientation
- Experience in conducting complex financial, spend, and market analysis
- Strategic Sourcing experience a plus
- Experience with MS Office especially Excel
- Experience with Marketing tools like Decideware, Agency Mania Solutions, WorkFront, Aprimo or similar platforms and/or Procurement and sourcing tools like Scout, Ariba, Emptoris or similar platforms a plus
- Analysis and modeling of large sets of data with leading business tools a plus
- Strong customer support and communication skills
- Analytical, financial modeling, database manipulation, facilitation, strategic thinking
- Strong project management, interpersonal, team-building skills as well as effective oral and written communications