HBO NY Summer 2020 Intern- Consumer Marketing
United States - New York - New York
Jan. 13, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
The digital and social marketing intern will support the Editorial Strategy & Digital Production team.
- Editorial & Production:
- Brainstorm and write content for HBO.com and streaming platforms
- Update and maintain editorial calendar with key dates and priorities
- Support digital producer and editors as needed
- Brand Social:
- Assist with scheduling and publishing to social platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Monitor social media platforms for engagement and assist with community management
- Brainstorm and write social media posts
- Manage production calendars
- Publish updates in HBO's CMS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment and meet strict deadlines
- Writing, editing, organized, time management preferred.
The summer program runs for 10 weeks from June to August. Eligible students must be rising juniors or seniors enrolled in a degree granting university or college.
Able to work in New York and secure housing accommodations (HBO will not cover the cost of housing). Passionate about Film, TV, Media & Entertainment.
Prior internship experience a plus. All internship positions are paid.
Please keep in mind the application process is very competitive. Should there be an interest in your candidacy, an HR representative will contact you.