Digital Sales Planner
United States - California - Los Angeles
Jan. 13, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented
storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN,
DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Opportunity OverviewThe Job
CNN and Great Big Story are looking for a Digital Sales Planner to work in our LA Office. The ideal candidate is expected to have a strong working knowledge of the digital media space, including social media, be an effective communicator and work in a fast-paced, evolving team environment. You will be a liaison between internal departments (Sales, Marketing, Yield, Ad Ops, Account Services, etc.) to develop strategic sales proposals, generating ideas and concepts to solve client KPIs and objectives.
- Support development of RFP (Requests for Proposal) process utilizing ad products, sponsorships, and targeting to strategically address the advertiser's needs and campaign objectives.
- Understand the full suite of products and capabilities across all platforms
- Build and revise media plans, check avails, reserve fixed placements and update associated fixed sponsorship calendars.
- Ensure media plans include accurate pricing and utilize approved products and available inventory and adhere to WarnerMedia's workflow and systems (SalesForce, Operative, DFP, Freewheel, Looker, etc)
- Enter final plans into online proposal system such as Atlas and Media Visor, et al.
- Organize research and competitive information for Account Executives
- Participate in Sales Planner trainings and provide guidance to team members to nurture/promote team environment
- Work closely with Planning Managers to tactically drive company-wide goals and improve operational sales process
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years in digital media planning, account services or sales
- Previous work at a publisher or agency is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be enthusiastic, organized, a strategic thinker and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proficient in various software (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MRI)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfort with client facing role
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.