Sr. Analyst, Collections & Dispute
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United States - California - Burbank
Jan. 13, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit OverviewWarner Bros. corporate functions provide specialized knowledge and expertise to support our vast portfolio of businesses like DC Comics, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Television Group and Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Analyst, Collections & Dispute for the EFS- Invoice to Cash department. This position supports key operational reporting and analysis activities overseeing the Global Home Entertainment and Theatrical business for Warner Bros. In this role, you will be working closely with our Finance and Operational groups to drive global initiatives, impacting decisions that support our business. This position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, working closely with groups across the world. The position requires the use of multiple systems to extract and analyze large data sets to arrive at recommendations. Additionally, this role will assist in project management and driving results to arrive at more efficient and effective processes in locations around the world.
The position will be responsible for the following areas for the Global Warner Bros Home Entertainment and Theatrical business:
- Global operational reporting and analysis of accounts receivables
- Preparation and review of Global KPI’s
- Supporting global process initiatives
- Consolidation, review and distribution of month end dashboards.
- Cash reporting oversight and related initiatives
- Process Improvement tracking and analysis of business impact
Additionally, this position is responsible for providing in depth analysis over the A/R activities. This person will have oversight of business process outsourcing (BPO) service provider deliverables, communicating across various groups (e.g. Accounting, Credit, Collections, International Territories, Business Units).
- Global operational and KPI reporting.
- Work with EFS ITC Amsterdam to review the territory A/R dashboards.
- Prepare senior management KPI dashboards.
- In-depth analysis of global operational trends and determine root causes. Manage high volume of data and ability to summarize information into a concise message.
- Responsible for the creation of ad-hoc reporting in Business Objects, SAP, or BW as needed. Work with Technology to design or automate reporting.
- Monitor quarterly operational goals and KPI’s.
- Responsible for the inventory of operational / financial reporting.
- Consolidation of cash forecast for applicable business units and variance explanation and distribution to senior management.
- Cash pacing analysis reporting, oversight, and consolidation.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting for various cash initiatives. (e.g. AR securitization, factoring, etc.) and prepare submission and explanations to accounting teams and senior management where applicable.
- Governance over SOX reporting and internal controls.
- Global review and alignment of processes and policies. Ensure consistency in application.
- Special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience required.
- CPA preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of accounting, finance, or A/R experience.
- SAP financial reporting including knowledge of BW and Business Objects.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Intermediate to advance Excel knowledge, including active use of Macros, pivots, and other complex functions.
- Highly organized and very detail oriented.
- Strong horizontal and vertical communication skills.
- Proficient in SAP, Business Objects, or BW reporting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. - Excel, Word, & Outlook.
- Media & entertainment industry preferred.
- Invoice-to-cash principles preferred.
- Ability to collaborate and work with and through others.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.