Executive Assistant I
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United States - California - Burbank
Feb. 12, 2020
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit OverviewWarner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.’ slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing and distribution of feature films, operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more than 120 territories.
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant I for Warner Bros. Pictures Casting Contract Administration Department. The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the Vice President, Casting Contract Administration and the team.
- Answering phones and greeting clients, executives and visitors.
- Managing the Vice President’s calendar.
- Typing correspondence, reports, labels, contracts, etc.
- Opening, reviewing, distributing, and organizing mail.
- Making photocopies of reports, documents and other materials.
- Sending and receiving emails and faxes.
- Maintaining various files, records and logs. Filing and archiving all documents (contracts, daily reports, etc.).
- Creating and maintaining schedules and reports.
- Ordering office supplies.
- Assisting the manager with specific assignments.
- Distributing and assisting in processing contracts on assigned theatrical productions.
- Inputs various information into Casting Administration database.
- Verifies the correct spelling of talent names for screen credits.
- Checks “Main” and “EndTitles” Screen credits for all projects.
- College degree preferred.
- Previous Casting Administration and industry experience preferred and knowledge of feature casting administration operations and procedures preferred.
- Must have knowledge of file set-up, maintenance, filing procedures, basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, English usage, and report & letter formats, as well as the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels--in person and on the phone.
- Proficiency with Windows and Microsoft Word required, basic Excel strongly preferred.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions; organize and schedule work effectively; to work well under time constraints and must be able to handle multiple tasks.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.