Creative Development Intern - Summer 2020
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Administrative/Clerical, Creative, Film Development, Internship/Trainee, Production/Post-Production, Television Development, Television/Programming
United States - California - Burbank
Dec. 09, 2019
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Our internship program is designed to provide an opportunity to gain knowledge of and exposure to a working studio environment. The Company makes a special effort to provide the support and training needed to prepare interns to succeed in real-time projects and assignments.
To be eligible to participate in our Summer 2020 internship program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be enrolled in pursuit of an associate’s or bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university during the entire 10 weeks of the internship, not graduating prior to the end of the internship.
- Must be available to intern full-time in Burbank, CA from Mondays to Fridays during one of the following timeframes:
- June 1 – August 7
- June 8 – August 14
- June 15 – August 21
- June 22 – August 28
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to provide own relocation, housing, and transportation.
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work for pay in the US; credit-only internships not allowed.
We are seeking interns who would be able to bring their knowledge of film/television and pop culture, and organizational and administrative skills to our teams involved with Film/TV development. This is a great opportunity for those who are interested in pursuing a career within development, production, creative affairs, or other related fields. Interns will gain insight and knowledge of the industry by way of practical work experience, such as script coverage, reviewing dailies, creating and maintaining lists of available actors, writers, and directors, and other various projects to gain exposure to all facets of the business.
We have multiple internship opportunities available within Creative Development. By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area. If you are selected for further consideration, a recruiter will reach out to you, and he or she is happy to provide more detail on the specific roles at that time. Please note that our applications are filled on a rolling basis, and you may view your current application status by logging into your application profile.
- Pursuit of a college degree in Film/TV, Screenwriting, or a related major.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office required.
- Passion for the entertainment industry.
- Outstanding time management skills to handle multiple and changing priorities.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.