Digital Engagement Manager
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Digital/Interactive Media, Marketing/Promotions/Advertising
United Kingdom - London
Dec. 02, 2019
Opportunity Overview**Please note: This is a 12 month FTC (with the potential view to extend)**
Who are we?
The WBEUK Marketing department constantly strives to create and maintain a best in class marketing function with an emphasis on lifetime value of WB content. All leadership roles within the team are tasked with driving improved cross-divisional understanding, collaboration and expertise and in delivering an integrated approach to marketing content across windows.
What part will you play?
- Manage and grow the WB UK community across warnerbros.co.uk, our UK social media channels and our WB e-mail programme.
- Advise on all aspects of social media expertise, identifying new trends and opportunities and being responsible for driving innovation, best practice and effective social/email campaigns within the WB UK Marketing teams.
- Develop a strategy for our CRM programme with the aim of increasing the number of subscribers, the level of engagement as well as build a segmentation approach.
- Work closely with the Data Manager to integrate our organic data points in the wider reporting structure and understand how we can unlock the value of organic activity in the wider context of our campaigns’ performance.
- Create a structured reporting framework for all our organic channels: emails, website, social media.
- Work closely with all publicity agencies and the WB publicity team in order to develop and grow our relationships with key UK digital influencers.
- Proven track record of online community management; and strong technical knowledge of community platforms, systems and software (e.g. Salesforce, Google Analytics, YT analytics)
- Demonstrable experience with social marketing and content strategy
- Experience using Content Management Systems to update website content (e.g. Drupal)
- Previous experience in managing email programmes and software (i.e. Salesforce)
- A keen eye for detail, grammar and quality of content
- The ability to manage multiple schedules simultaneously, working under high pressure and tight timelines
- Knowledge of and passion for current social media trends, a strong understanding of digital culture and the role social plays within that.