Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United Kingdom - Leavesden
Dec. 02, 2019
Opportunity OverviewWho are we?
Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden (WBSL) is a purpose built, state-of-the-art film and television studio offering one of the largest facilities in the UK. This 200-acre secure site has a half a million square feet of stage space, a back-lot tank, one of the largest heated underwater filming tanks in Europe and a 100 acre back-lot. It also owns Set-Lighting and Rigging - a rentals division, WB De Lane Lea - a post-production facility and Leavesden Park - a contemporary office complex. It is the only Hollywood owned studio of its calibre to be operated in the UK.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter is the only place in the world to showcase the authentic sets, props and behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter films at the location where they were made. Since launching, additions to the Tour include Platform 9 ¾ featuring the original Hogwarts Express, the Forbidden Forest and Gringotts Wizarding Bank.
What part will you play?
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Advisor to join the Warner Bros. studio Leavesden Recruitment team to help to source and identify the best talent.
The successful person will work across all ‘Warner Bros Studio Tour- The Making of Harry Potter’ departments including Visitor Experience, Retail, and Marketing and more. You will have the opportunity to mould the role around your own talents, candidate networks and have the ability to influence the direction of our departments by the stars you headhunt.
- Partner with Line Managers to identify needs and advise on recruitment best practice
- Utilise cutting edge social sourcing, headhunting techniques and your candidate network to find needles in a haystack
- Juggle multiple roles at one time from Visitor Experience Managers to Warehouse Associates and everything in between
- Elevate the candidate experience ensuring your interviews are challenging but invigorating
- Understand and tap into candidate motivations ensuring offers are secured
- Build our HR recruitment brand externally by advising on advertising, events & innovative channels
- Connect the dots between candidates, hiring managers and HR for each vacancy ensuring real transparency and slick processes
- Working with the Recruitment Business Partner, liaise with Line Managers to write job specifications
- Assist with the Assessment Centre advertising: Careers website/LinkedIn/schools/colleges and outside providers
- Assist with the organisation of and attend Assessment Centres and Careers Fairs
- Be the first port of call for front line Tour candidates to put their enquiries
- Manage talent pools
- Work with the Recruitment Business Partner to promote local recruitment process and increase hires from the local area
What do we require from you?
- A proven track record in either in house or agency recruitment
- Proven experience managing a high volume of recruitment
- Experience managing the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Examples of using reporting to track statistics on time to fill, costs, and source of hire and making improvements
- Multi-tasking prowess, managing 20 vacancies is no drama
- Skilled social recruiter with expert sourcing techniques
- A sense of urgency and pace with a delivery focus, you are target driven
- Exceptional communicator and influencer
- Strong customer satisfaction focus, interpersonal skills and ability to effectively collaborate with a wide variety of individuals
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry is useful but not necessary