Marketing & Communications Placement
United Kingdom - London
Nov. 29, 2019
Opportunity OverviewWho we are:
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies, truTV and others. WarnerMedia is part of AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T).
What part you will play:
As a Marketing and Communications intern you will support the organisation in growing the Turner Kids and Adult Swim brands across EMEA, supporting both the marketing and communications teams.
You will facilitate asset (campaign materials, marketing and commercial presentations, and communications toolkits.) and information sharing to and from the regional and local stakeholders to achieve maximum consistency, alignment and high standards as well as up-to-date results.
You will be responsible for delivering premiums, branding and communications materials and support the team in creating and delivering the brand and comms strategies. In addition to this you will be responsible for:
- Talent Coordination: Support the set up and coordination of pan-EMEA talent interviews and appearances
- Internal Communications: Draft and upload stories for Turner Now and Turner Global News, maintaining the Corporate Events Calendar and uploading press releases the Turner pressroom.
- Admin and Organisation: Collate and distribute ratings, marketing and communications info across EMEA for licensing and sales purposes. Support summits, trade shows and key events.
- An interested in marketing or communications
- Highly skilled in MS Office, especially PowerPoint
- Good planning and time management skills
- Team Player
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills with an eye for detail
- Able to manage projects, processes and resources to produce desired outcomes
- Able to analyzes problems effectively and take necessary actions to resolve
- Second European language or Arabic is desirable but not essential
- A salary of £20,575, 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and 5 days paid volunteering leave to take part in charitable activities
- Insight into the day-to-day work of a global media company, and the chance to learn valuable skills for your future career
- A broad range of exciting tasks, with support and guidance from your team
- Company-wide training, as well as bespoke learning opportunities for our intern community
- You will be one of around 20 interns meaning you will have an important support network of other placement students and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Please click here to view more information about our placement programme and timescales.
For hints and tips about the application process click here
WarnerMedia recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.