Digital Sales Placement
United Kingdom - London
Nov. 29, 2019
Opportunity OverviewWho we are:
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies, truTV and others. WarnerMedia is part of AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T).
What part you will play:
This role will provide support to the Head of Digital Adsales and to the Head of European pan-regional sales and will provide an excellent introduction to the world of digital and international media sales.
If you want to experience the dynamic world of marketing to kids and family audiences across Europe and working with clients across sectors such as movies, games and toys then consider putting yourself forward for this exciting internship! We’re a small team committed to bringing our clients and fans together in innovative and engaging ways, and we look forward to welcoming likeminded individuals to the team!
What we require from you:
- Ideally, previous exposure to media plans as you will be collating and updating these for each campaign
- A financial intuition, to ensure campaigns are billed and invoiced correctly
- Working, proficient knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook
What’s on offer:
- A salary of £20,575, 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and 5 days paid volunteering leave to take part in charitable activities
- Insight into the day-to-day work of a global media company, and the chance to learn valuable skills for your future career
- A broad range of exciting tasks, with support and guidance from your team
- Company-wide training, as well as bespoke learning opportunities for our intern community
- You will be one of around 20 interns meaning you will have an important support network of other placement students and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
For hints and tips about the application process click here
WarnerMedia recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.