Video Production Placement - CNN Create
Photography / Imaging
United Kingdom - London
Nov. 29, 2019
Opportunity OverviewWho we are:
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies, truTV and others. WarnerMedia is part of AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T).
What part you will play:
Create Brand Studio, CNN International and Great Big Story’s branded content production department is seeking a creative and energetic intern to join their team.
The role supports the production of short form branded content documentaries and commercials for some of the world’s biggest brands.
The Video Production Intern will be responsible for helping to find and book on camera talent for Create Branded Content video productions. Other responsibilities include research, fact-checking, transcribing footage, assisting on shoots, edit assisting, contributing story ideas, attending planning and creative meetings and sourcing images and footage.
What we require from you:
- Strong writing and research skills
- Detail orientated
- Good logistical sense
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- The Video Production Internship is designed for recent film & tv production graduates, or undergraduates from a related field seeking a career in video production. We will also consider with equivalent relevant experience
What’s on offer:
- A salary of £20,575, 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and 5 days paid volunteering leave to take part in charitable activities
- Insight into the day-to-day work of a global media company, and the chance to learn valuable skills for your future career
- A broad range of exciting tasks, with support and guidance from your team
- Company-wide training, as well as bespoke learning opportunities for our intern community
- You will be one of around 20 interns meaning you will have an important support network of other placement students and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Please click here to view more information about our placement programme and timescales.
For hints and tips about the application process click here
WarnerMedia recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.