Brand Management Placement
United Kingdom - London
Nov. 29, 2019
Opportunity OverviewWho we are:
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies, truTV and others. WarnerMedia is part of AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T).
What part you will play:
The objective of this role is to support the organisation in growing the Turner Kids brands (e.g. Ben 10, The Powerpuff Girls, Happos etc.) and assist the Turner Kids EMEA Channel Marketing & Brand management team in achieving this goal across EMEA. In particular, the Intern will support the ongoing development of key brands and assist in the delivery of EMEA brand initiatives and marketing campaigns. Some degree of administrative and organisational work will be required.
- Supporting the planning and delivery of brand campaigns
- Supporting the team in the coordination, planning and activation of long-term brand plans and initiatives
- Creating reports and PowerPoint decks that communicate the latest brand plans and initiatives
- Liaising with teams across EMEA to schedule content across vertical Youtube and Social Media channels
- Supporting with the development and distribution of branded materials such as presentations, reels, newsletters and event branding
- Supporting summits, trade shows and key events.
- Raising purchase orders
What we require from you:
- Interested in a career in marketing or brand management
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Highly skilled in MS Office, especially PowerPoint
- Pays attention to detail to achieve high quality standards
- Good planning and time management skills
- Team Player
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Second European language or Arabic is desirable but not essential
What’s on offer:
- A salary of £20,575, 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and 5 days paid volunteering leave to take part in charitable activities
- Insight into the day-to-day work of a global media company, and the chance to learn valuable skills for your future career
- A broad range of exciting tasks, with support and guidance from your team
- Company-wide training, as well as bespoke learning opportunities for our intern community
- You will be one of around 20 interns meaning you will have an important support network of other placement students and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
For hints and tips about the application process click here
WarnerMedia recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.