Sr. Recruiter - Content Creative
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Human Resources, Recruiting
United States - California - Burbank
Dec. 02, 2019
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
We are on a mission to reinvent Talent Acquisition and seeking a Senior Recruiter to join our talented team. In this role, you will primarily support recruitment within our creative partners inclusive of development, marketing, programming, and production related roles across the WarnerMedia brand.
- Be a key partner with various stakeholders to understand business, department and position needs.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment, which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Own the strategy to lead recruiting discussions with hiring managers and HR.
- Develop an effective interview and sourcing strategy, with an eye toward internal and diverse talent.
- Design creative job postings to better attract candidates, build key competitive research and develop industry profiles.
- Leverage tools to heavily source candidates (Brassring, Avature, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Partner with hiring managers on candidate slate from initial presentation to finalist selection and offer, including negotiating salary terms.
- Recommend best-in-class onboarding.
- Build and leverage network (business resource groups, professional organizations with a focus on diversity) to become a subject matter expert in creative recruitment. Target, attend and source from key industry related events.
- Proactively support, educate and advocate for internal talent. Partner with HR, Organizational Development, business resource group and internal talent ambassadors to ensure employees are supported through their career development.
- Lead and/or participate in special projects that support continuous business process improvement.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in a top tier talent acquisition organization. Experience in both “in-house”, agency, and/or entertainment a plus.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with candidates, HR partners and clients.
- Excellent project management skills (critical thinker, manages expectations, follows timeline, etc.).
- Strong intellectual curiosity and a desire to understand business functions.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.