Inbound Sourcer (Supplemental)
United States - New York - New York
Dec. 02, 2019
Warner Media is hiring an Inbound Sourcer to identify and assess employee referrals & applicants across multiple technical roles. In this role, you will join our Talen Acquisition team to identify and locate talent and help deliver on a world class employee referral program. We’re hiring a Inbound Sourcer who understands technology and has the ability to quickly calibrate on talent, is a strong executor, and can build relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Work closely with recruiters to clearly comprehend the requirements of the role, scope and team for the open roles you are supporting
- Manage employee referrals and delegate time between reviewing candidates, screening, and following up with referrers, candidates, and recruiters
- Phone screen up to 20+ candidates per week and advise recruiting partners on who to move forward in the process
- Provide a best in class candidate experience to all applicants and employee referrals
- Proactively communicate with referrers and provide timely updates on the status of their referrals
- Consistently maintain and track a pipeline of qualified candidates for future roles
- Recommend creative and results-oriented ideas to improve current process and workflow
- 1+ year of sourcing or recruiting experience or 1+ year of sales experience in a technology space (wireless, solar, computer, etc)
- An ability to determine general fit for technical teams based on required and desired qualifications
- Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- The ability to manage a high volume of applicants and phone screens
- Strong interest in program management and demonstrated follow through and organizational skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, sense of team, and a desire to learn
About UsWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM , as well as HBO On Demand®. and Cinemax On Demand®. in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.