Talent Acquisition Placement
United Kingdom - London
Nov. 29, 2019
Opportunity OverviewWho we are:
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies, truTV and others. WarnerMedia is part of AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T).
What part you will play:
As Talent Acquisition Intern will support a busy team source and attract the best talent to the business. You’ll get exposure to many different areas of the business and the inner workings of a HR team.
The key focus of the role will include:
- Liaising with the Talent Acquisition team to write job adverts and advertise positions
- Support with scheduling interviews
- Managing intern recruitment within France, Germany and Spain
- Reviewing candidate CVs and shortlisting candidates
- Coordinate the assessment for the annual Early Careers programme including;
- Advertising the Placements with Universities and external providers
- Arranging the assessment days including booking rooms, arranging refreshments, ensuring we have all of the relevant materials
- General administration support to the Talent Acquisition team as required
- Project and administrative support to the wider HR team if required
What do we require from you:
- You’ll have a strong interest in developing a career in Human Resources, particularly within Recruitment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to liaise with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner.
- Well organised and self-disciplined, with the ability to prioritise workload and use time effectively.
- Proactive, takes the initiative and eager to learn
- Fluent in English is a must, and additional European languages are a plus – Preferably French, German or Italian
- Experience in a customer facing office environment preferred
What’s on offer:
- A salary of £20,575, 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and 5 days paid volunteering leave to take part in charitable activities
- Insight into the day-to-day work of a global media company, and the chance to learn valuable skills for your future career
- A broad range of exciting tasks, with support and guidance from your team
- Company-wide training, as well as bespoke learning opportunities for our intern community
- You will be one of around 20 interns meaning you will have an important support network of other placement students and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Please click here to view more information about our placement programme and timescales.
For hints and tips about the application process click here
WarnerMedia recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.