Digital Analytics Placement
United Kingdom - London
Nov. 29, 2019
Opportunity OverviewWho we are:
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies, truTV and others. WarnerMedia is part of AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T).
What part you will play:
This role is part of the EMEA Data & Consumer Insights team where you will work in the digital analytics function of the team. You will be responsible for tracking and formulating insights around our incredible experiences across all digital touchpoints including YouTube, websites, apps, and social. This role would suit a curious and numerically minded student or recent graduate or someone with equivalent practical experience.
In this role you will be part of a team that uses data and insights to innovate and drive decisions around new content and product development ensuring they are entertained whenever, wherever and on whatever device!
Some key duties include;
- Run analytics to better understand our audience, content and product offering across all digital platforms and business models across the EMEA region (including web, mobile, connected devices, Social Media, YouTube and video subscription services).
- Assist with developing reports that monitor our competitive performance on web, YouTube, and apps.
- Keep on top of the latest industry trends across digital as well and inform the business on what’s trending, what type of content works best especially amongst kids.
- Responsible for digital ad hoc analysis to support main stakeholders. Track campaign and stunt performance and provide benchmarks comparisons.
- Liaise and work with other DCI team members across EMEA to ensure process for gathering data/ delivering insights is effective
- Bachelor with strong degree in a relevant field: computer science / business / media / statistics / maths or equivalent work/practical experience
- A high level of numeracy, accuracy, and attention to detail is essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal presentations
- Excellent use and knowledge of Microsoft packages skills particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manipulate large data sets into concise visual documents and presentations
- Good understanding of the traditional and digital media content & distribution landscape
- Genuine passion for & interest in keeping up with today’s media & technology developments
- Experience & languages across EMEA markets
What’s on offer:
- A salary of £20,575, 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and 5 days paid volunteering leave to take part in charitable activities
- Insight into the day-to-day work of a global media company, and the chance to learn valuable skills for your future career
- A broad range of exciting tasks, with support and guidance from your team
- Company-wide training, as well as bespoke learning opportunities for our intern community
- You will be one of around 20 interns meaning you will have an important support network of other placement students and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Please click here to view more information about our placement programme and timescales.
For hints and tips about the application process click here
WarnerMedia recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.